The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes.
I guess this recipe is some kind of commemoration to my cookie dough cheesecake. These cookie dough cupcakes taste amazing. So moist! If you are a fan of cookie dough or cookie dough ice cream, you will love these. There are two kinds of cookie dough cupcakes out there. There are ones where you bake the cupcake with the cookie dough and ones where you bake the cupcake first, then fill the cupcake with unbaked cookie dough. Both kind requires you to freeze the cookie dough for a few hours till it’s firm, so don’t skip this step! This cookie dough cupcake recipe is the first kind – the cookie dough is baked with the cupcake batter. I am sure both kind tastes amazing. The only difference I know for sure is the latter one will have a prettier cupcake base. When I baked the cookie dough with the batter, the center of the cupcake sank probably because the cupcake batter was not dense enough. But hey, that’s why we have icing 😉 I just filled the hole with icing.
I combined several cupcake recipe together. I ended up using a classic yellow vanilla cupcake base from Natasha’s Kitchen. The recipe of the egg-free cookie dough and egg-free cookie dough frosting is from Recipe Girl. Recipe girl used a chocolate cake base, but I felt more vanilla than chocolate this weekend =P. If you are more of a chocolate person, fill free to use a chocolate base. The cookie dough frosting is pretty yums. If you never had brown sugar frosting like me, you might be surprised by the grainy texture. I am totally falling in love with like this rustic caramel-y frosting, it truly taste like cookie dough. Yum!
Cookie dough filling:
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
Vanilla cupcake base:
- 1 1/4 cups cake flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canola oil (vegetable or extra light olive oil also work)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk (or use buttermilk substitutes)
Cookie dough frosting:
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) salted butter
- 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 mini chocolate chip cookies
- additional mini chocolate chips
- For the cookie dough:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to stir together the butter, sugars, milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and the chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the cookie dough is firm.
for full instruction please see : joyscozyoven.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-02-03 11:30:10.