The production process is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES.
Cookie dough is such a weakness of mine. I find myself constantly taste testing the dough when I’m baking cookies, even though I totally know what it tastes like. Ok, I just love eating it. It’s so yummy! For National Chocolate Chip Day, I decided it would be fun to come up with a cupcake recipe that also highlighted the goodness of the chocolate chip cookie. These cupcakes are fabulous
The goodness of a chocolate chip cookie all together in a fabulous cupcake. (With a cookie dough surprise inside!)
Yield : 24 Cupcakes
- 1 vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 24 cupcake liners
For the Cookie Dough Frosting
- 1 c. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2-3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Cook
ie Dough Center
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 mini chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding buttermilk instead of the water called for.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tins and fill with batter 2/3 full. Bake according to directions on the box; remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare the cookie dough by creaming butter and sugar together; add vanilla, milk, and salt. Then add flour. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
- Using the large side of a frosting tip or something similar, make a hole in each cupcake by pressing it right into the center.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.