The production process is very easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES.
The frosting on these cupcakes is a chocolate chip cookie dough frosting. It is tasty! I love the look of the mini chocolate chips sprinkled on the top. Not to mention the delicious tiny cookie perched at the very top! This cupcake is GOOD.
- 1 vanilla cake mix, plus ingredients to make it
- 1 c. buttermilk
- 24 cupcake liners
For the Cookie Dough Frosting
- 1 c. unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2-3 Tbsp milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the Cookie Dough Center
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 mini chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding buttermilk instead of the water called for.
- Place cupcake liners in muffin tins and fill with batter 2/3 full. Bake according to directions on the box; remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.
- Prepare the cookie dough by creaming butter and sugar together; add vanilla, milk, and salt. Then add flour. Stir in mini chocolate chips.
For full instructions please see : www.cupcakediariesblog.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES dishes over can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.