The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE.
I think it’s well known fact that I have a major, MAJOR thing for cheesecake and a really extra sweet spot for cookie dough. Of course, when I learned that Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake was an actual thing, I had to stop everything and make it happen in my very own kitchen.
Although I have to admit that I wasn’t quite exactly convinced at first… I had serious doubts that the cake would actually live up to the very high expectations that I had of it.
I can already hear you wondering… How is it that I could ever have the slightest doubt in my mind that the union of the two most delightful, ambrosial, addictive and drool-worthy treats in the whole wide world would actually result in anything less than absolute perfection?
Well, it was all a question of texture and temperature. Let me explain…
FOR THE COOKIE DOUGH
- 2-1/2 cup (320g | 11.3oz) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup (240g | 8.5oz) butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/4 cup (250g | 8.8oz) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (100g | 3.5oz) granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup (60ml) heavy cream
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract, (store-bought or homemade)
- 8-10 drops caramel extract
- 1-1/4 cups (225g | 7.9oz) milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/4 cup (225g | 7.9oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
FOR THE CHEESE FILLING
- 3- (250g | 8oz) packages full fat cream cheese
- 1 cup (250g | 8oz) 14% fat sour cream
- 1 cup (200g | 7oz) light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (180ml) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp corn starch
- 1-1/4 cups (225g | 7.9oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- small cookie dough balls (prepared with above cookie dough recipe)
FOR THE GANACHE
- 1-1/4 cups (225g | 7.9oz) semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (120ml) heavy cream
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 3 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 cup whipped cream
- mini cookie dough balls (prepared with above cookie dough recipe)
- chocolate chips (semi-sweet and milk chocolate)
TO MAKE THE COOKIE DOUGH
- Line the bottom of a 9” springform pan with parchment paper. To do that, remove the ring and cover the bottom with parchment paper. Fold the excess paper back under the plate and, while holding it in place with one hand, put the ring back in its position with the other hand. Bring the excess paper back from under the pan but do not cut it off.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt; whisk thoroughly until fluffy and perfectly combined and set aside.
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH CHEESECAKE dishes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.tn