Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain an overview on just how to make extremely yummy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars. Please follow the instructions well.
These easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars are made with just five ingredients! This easy dessert recipe will satisfy all your cravings and is PERFECT for parties, bake sales, cookie trays and more! Love cheesecake?
- 1 18 oz roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or non-stick foil. Set aside.
- Spread a little more than half of the cookie dough onto the bottom of the baking dish and press down firmly creating an even layer.
- Using a stand mixer or hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in the sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the cheesecake filling over the top of the cookie dough base.
- Crumble the remaining cookie dough over the top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-09 16:28:31.