The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just need to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Rolled Cookies.
Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Rolled Cookies
- 1 can seamless crescent rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup mixed peanut butter and chocolate chips
- Beat sugar, cream cheese and vanilla together until smooth and creamy.
- Unroll the crescent roll sheet onto lightly floured surface. . Stretch the dough out, I use a rolling pin to do this, then trim the edges to give it a good rectangular shape. A pizza cutter is great for trimming edges of dough.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the crescent sheet, leaving a gap at the edge about ½ inch.
- Sprinkle your chips on top of cream cheese – press them in lightly to aid in rolling.
- Roll the crescent sheet up tightly and wrap in cling wrap.
- Place in freezer for at least 2 hours it won’t get really solid as the cream cheese mix won’t freeze hard.
- When chilled preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper (prevents sticking and helps in cleanup).
- Slice the crescent roll into ¼” slices. They won’t keep the precise round shape, but that is fine!
- Bake on prepared cookie sheet for 12 -14 minutes until crescent roll appears golden brown.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Rolled Cookies recipes above can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2018-04-13 19:12:11.