The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Chocolate Cherry Almond Snack Bars.
- 1/3 cup (114g) honey or brown rice syrup1
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (40g) almond meal2
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) almond butter
- 2 cups (280g) Diamond of California whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (60g) dried cherries, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup (58g) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F (149°C). Line an 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper with enough overhang on the sides to easily remove the bars from the pan. Set aside.
- Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, mix the honey, vanilla, almond meal, salt, and almond butter together until combined. Fold in the almonds, cherries, and chocolate chips until combined.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan and press very firmly into an even layer. You really want it packed in tight- as tight as possible. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan set on a wire rack for 1 hour, then transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 1 more hour. This helps firm up the bars which makes them stay compact. Remove bars from the pan using the overhang on the sides and cut into bars. Individually wrap each bar in plastic wrap or parchment. Store at room temperature for 1 week or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. I find they get a little sticky at room temperature over a few days, so I prefer the refrigerator.
- Read more please visit : sallysbakingaddiction.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Chocolate Cherry Almond Snack Bars dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.