Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really yummy Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins dishes. The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins. Please comply with the guidelines well.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s Special Dark)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine vegetable oil with sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add salt, soda, baking powder, cocoa powders and mix well.
- Add buttermilk and flour, and mix just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Chocolate Buttermilk Muffins dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2017-11-02 18:57:04.