The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Chocolate Brownie Waffles.
Hubby was very kind to give me a waffle maker as gift for Mother’s Day. Actually, I have always wanted one so when he asked me what I wanted, I didn’t hesitate to say – waffle maker. We are somewhat practical that way, we ask each other what we need and then when we get it, we are actually happy because we know it’s something that we need and there’s no need to go back to the store because we didn’t like what we got. Of course, birthdays are another story, this is when we surprise each other and not let each other know what we are actually getting. That way, we get the best of both world. But it helps that hubby and I know each other fully well after 11 years of marriage so we usually end up with gifts that we truly love and not anything weird. That’s a blessing….but I divert.
So I had to put my new waffle iron to the test and it passed successfully as everyone was happy after having these Chocolate Brownie Waffles for breakfast. But, don’t limit this to delicious waffles to your breakfast. Of course, it’s perfect as an after dinner treat, too. Just serve warm with chocolate sauce, ice cream and some berries and you know you’ve got yourself one fantastic dessert! Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4-1 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened and sifted Cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups Milk
- 2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick – 2 oz) unsalted Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup Mini Chocolate chips
- 1/2-2/3 cup Pecans or Walnuts, finely chopped (optional)
- Chocolate Sauce (store bought or homemade), for drizzling
- Whipped Cream
- Fruits (like berries)
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Blend by using a whisk. Pour in the milk, lightly beaten eggs, Vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir until smooth and well-blended. Gently fold in the chocolate chips and the nuts. Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Preheat your waffle maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Pour just enough batter to fill up your waffle maker without overflowing and leaving enough room for batter to expand. Since waffle makers vary in sizes please refer to your manufacturers suggested amount for guidancce. Cook to your desired setting, about 4-5 minutes or until fully cooked through. Once the waffles are cooked, open the lid and let them cool slightly before removing as they may be slightly fragile. Repeat with the remaining batter.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Chocolate Brownie Waffles recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn