The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE BUNS – A SOUTHERNER'S DREAM.
- 1 cup milk, warm
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon instant dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 egg, lightly beaten, for brushing
- In a bowl, combine the milk and sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, yeast, and salt. With a wooden spoon or with your hands, stir in the milk mixture, egg and butter to the dry ingredients, stirring vigorously until the dough begins to form.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and knead for about 5 minutes or until the dough is smooth. Form a ball and place in a lightly oiled bowl. Cover the bowl with a damp cloth and let rest in a warm and humid place (see note) for 10 minutes.
- Line a (17 X 12-inch baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface and add the chocolate chips while kneading the dough. Divide the dough into 8 equal pieces. Shape balls by rolling them with your hands on the counter and place on the baking sheet. Let rise for about 45 to 60 minutes in a warm and humid place, or until the balls double in size.
- Read more please visit : www.sweetyellowcornbread.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making CHOCOLATE BRIOCHE BUNS – A SOUTHERNER'S DREAM recipes over can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.