Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty CHIPOTLE CORN SALSA (COPYCAT) dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook CHIPOTLE CORN SALSA (COPYCAT). Please comply with the guidelines well.
A delicious fresh, bright corn salad just like the salsa served up at Chipotle. Takes less than five minutes to make, an hour or so to sit and let the flavors meld together.
- 1 lb supersweet yellow corn
- 2 jalapenos , very finely chopped (de-veined and de-seeded)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and let sit for an hour to let the flavors meld together.
- Read full recipe >> Click Here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making CHIPOTLE CORN SALSA (COPYCAT) dishes above can be beneficial for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.