Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious CHILI DOG SLIDERS dishes. The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have created on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare CHILI DOG SLIDERS. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
If you’re going to have a house full of people, eating, drinking, cheering on their team, then you have to make sure to stock up on the essentials at Walmart. That doesn’t just mean the ingredients for my Chili Dog Sliders. Chili, and all the other game day food that goes with it, can be a messy business so Bounty Select-A-Size Super Rolls and Dawn Original Dishwashing Liquid are always on the list. Bounty Select-A-Size paper towels are perfect for cleaning up the inevitable spills and drips. I keep a roll right next to the couch to save the day when someone gets a little too excited during the game. Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid is my go to for cleaning up the greasy pots and pans after the party and its concentrated formula helps me get through more dishes with less dishwashing liquid. It never fails to get my chili pot squeaky clean.
12 Slider buns
3 cups Chili
8 Cooked Hot dogs
2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
½ cup Onion diced
1 tablespoon Butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut slider buns in half setting the tops of the buns to the side.
- Place bottom buns on a baking sheet.
- Cut hot dogs in half lengthwise and then in half widthwise
- Place 3 hot dog slices on each slider bun, or as many as you need to cover the bread.
- Coat hot dogs in a layer of chili.
- Top with cheddar cheese and onions.
- For full instructions please see : www.homemadeinterest.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making CHILI DOG SLIDERS dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.