Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make very delicious Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free). Please comply with the instructions well.
Here is the best comforting and hearty Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) ever! Made with simple ingredients from basic ingredients with an amazingly delicious taste that will keep you coming back for more!
- 1 cup chick peas, dry or two-15 ounce cans chick peas, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil, (1/4 cup water)
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 cups liquid from boiled chickpeas, or vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- If you are using dried chickpeas, sort, wash and soak them overnight. The next day drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Cover with water about 2 inches above chickpeas and bring to boil on medium heat.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Drain chickpeas and reserve 2 cups of liquid, set aside.
- If using canned chickpeas, start at step 5.
- Heat oil or water in a large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add onions and cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds stirring. Add bell pepper, tomatoes, carrots, chickpeas, parsley, basil and oregano.
- Get Full Recipe => healthiersteps.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) dishes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.tn