The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Chickpea Stew Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-free).
Here is the best comforting and hearty Chickpea Stew (Vegan, Gluten-free) ever! Made with simple ingredients from basic ingredients with an amazingly delicious taste that will keep you coming back for more!
FOR: 6 SERVINGS
1 cup chick peas, dry or two-15 ounce cans chick peas, drained
1 tbsp olive oil, (1/4 cup water)
1 medium onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 medium tomato, chopped
1 carrot, diced
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp tomato paste
2 cups liquid from boiled chickpeas, or water
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- If you are using dried chickpeas, sort, wash and soak them overnight. The next day drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Cover with water about 2 inches above chickpeas and bring to boil on medium heat.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook until tender, about 1 hour.
- Drain chickpeas and reserve 2 cups of liquid, set aside.
- Visit healthiersteps.com for full directions.
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Chickpea Stew Recipe (Vegan, Gluten-free) dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your friends.tn