Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really delicious CHICKPEA, SPINACH & SWEET POTATO BROWN RICE BOWL RECIPE recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook CHICKPEA, SPINACH & SWEET POTATO BROWN RICE BOWL RECIPE. Please comply with the directions well.
- Start by cooking brown rice. Add rice and 2 cups of water to a pot, season with salt and cook for 30-40 minutes or until soft.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Rinse, drain, then dry chickpeas. Remove skins for an extra crunchy finish. Mix chickpeas with 1 teaspoon of oil, garlic powder, turmeric, cayenne, salt and pepper. Arrange chickpeas on one side of the baking tray in a single layer.
- Cut sweet potatoes into bite sized pieces and place them on the baking tray too. Sprinkle with cinnamon and chili. Bake chickpeas and sweet potato for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat up 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large pan, add crushed garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add spinach, salt and pepper and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- For the tahini dressing mix together tahini, lime juice, maple syrup with a little water.
- Add rice, sweet potatoes, chickpeas and spinach to a big bowl and top with the tahini dressing. Enjoy!
Original recipe and more pictures visit: CHICKPEA, SPINACH & SWEET POTATO BROWN RICE BOWL @ greenevi.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making CHICKPEA, SPINACH & SWEET POTATO BROWN RICE BOWL RECIPE recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.