Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make very tasty CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES recipes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES. Please adhere to the directions well.
This chickpea salad is packed with flavor, made with good-for-you ingredients, and easy to prepare! Plus tips on how to make this chickpea salad into the perfect weekly meal prep.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, well rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon EACH: ground cumin, ground chili powder
- Optional: 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 1 package (4.7 ounces) Pearled Couscous Mix (I use one made by Near East), Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil flavored
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped english or hothouse cucumber
- 1 and 1/2 cups (~8 ounces) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf Italian parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (~1 full) jarred roasted red bell pepper, chopped (find these near olives, pickles, etc. in a jar)
- Optional additions: toasted pita bread, additional lemon cut into wedges, feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 large lemons (1/2 teaspoon zest; 4 tablespoons juice)
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with with aluminum foil.Place chickpeas in a bowl, add 1 tablespoon olive oil, cumin, chill powder, cayenne pepper and salt (I add 1/4 teaspoon; add to preference). Toss well, making sure chickpeas are evenly covered with spices.Spread chickpeas in an even layer over baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, tossing about halfway in the cooking time, until they are crisp.Let them cool completely before you add them to the salad.
Prepare the couscous mix according to package instructions making sure to add in the seasoning mix. If you don’t use couscous from a package, you’ll want to add some of your favorite seasonings because a lot of the flavor in this salad comes from that seasoning.
Visit CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES By chelseasmessyapron For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-16 15:40:46.