Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very tasty Chicken Meatballs with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Chicken Meatballs with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce. Please comply with the directions well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix together the ground chicken, egg, salt, pepper, and panko
- Form into balls (this recipe makes four servings, so I quartered the meatball mixture and made each quarter into 4 meatballs. You can make yours bigger or smaller based on preference, just keep in mind that ¼ of the meat will be your serving size, which is 1 red container)
- Bake meatballs for 10 minutes, remove from the oven, flip, and bake for another 5 minutes
- For the sauce, add 2 teaspoons of olive oil to a large skillet over medium high heat
- Add your ginger, garlic, and scallions and cook for a few minutes
- Add your red curry paste in with the veggies and stir until everything is combined
- Add your coconut milk and chicken stock. Stir until everything is combined
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the sauce has thickened
- Turn off the heat and stir in your almond milk
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- When the meatballs are done cooking, add into the sauce and stir around so the meatballs are coated
- Top with fresh sliced basil
Original Recipes visit: Chicken Meatballs with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce @ thegarlicdiaries.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Chicken Meatballs with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.