The production procedure is really easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of how to cook Chicken Fajita Pasta.
This Chicken Fajita Pasta is the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner recipe. Everything cooks in one pot (even the noodles) and it’s done in 15 minutes. The whole family will love this Chicken Fajita Pasta!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 envelope (3 tablespoons) taco or fajita seasoning (I use this Homemade Taco Seasoning)
- 2 cups diced onion (about 1 whole onion)
- 2 cups diced bell peppers (2-3 bell peppers)
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 8 oz (about 3 cups) penne pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Season with half of taco seasoning. In a 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over high heat. When the oil is very hot, carefully add the chicken in a single layer and cook without stirring until one side is seared and browned, about 1-2 minutes. Flip the chicken to the other side and cook until browned. Remove the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Visit Chicken Fajita Pasta By https://www.kevinandamanda.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Chicken Fajita Pasta recipes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-11-24 11:46:44.