Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE. Please follow the directions well.
- Cans Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup – 2
- Sour Cream – 1 Cup
- Milk – 1/2 Cup
- Worcestershire Sauce – 2 Teaspoon
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 1 Tablespoon
- Dried Poultry Seasoning – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt (Optional) – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Black Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoons
- Chicken, Cooked and Cubed or Shredded – 2-3 Cups
- Broccoli Florets, Cut into 1/2 Inch Pieces – 3 Cups
- Cooked Rice – 3 Cups
- Cheddar Cheese, Grated – 2 Cups
- Panko Bread Crumbs – 1 1/2 Cups
- Dried Thyme Leaves – 1 Teaspoon
- Butter, Melted – 1/3 Cup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9X13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the first 8 ingredients until evenly combined. Add the chicken, broccoli and rice and fold until evenly coated and ingredients are mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole evenly with grated cheese. In a small bowl, mix together panko, dried thyme and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over cheese layer. Bake in preheated oven 30-35 minutes or until casserole is heated through and panko crumbs are golden brown.
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making CHICKEN BROCCOLI RICE CASSEROLE dishes above can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.