Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipes. The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Chicken Broccoli Casserole. Please follow the guidelines well.
Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a weeknight favorite, loaded with lots of steamed broccoli, chicken and a creamy sauce all served on a bed of rice.
We recently made a quick recipe video so you can see how easy this is to whip up. You’ll have to add it to your weekly meal plan, your family will love it!
If a casserole can get my kids to eat broccoli, then I’m a fan! Here’s a quick look at the casserole right before going into the oven.
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Cup Milk add a little extra to make the sauce more thinned out
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp. Curry Powder
- 2 Chicken Breasts cooked & shredded (or shredded rotisserie chicken- this is what we use)
- 4 heads of broccoli chopped into bite sized florets only
- 1 1/2 cup colby jack or cheddar cheese grated
- Rice steamed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut, wash and steam the broccoli florets.
- Whisk together the cream of chicken, mayo, milk, lemon juice and curry powder together until well blended.
- Add the cooked shredded chicken to the cream of chicken mixture. Stir until the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
- In a 9×13 glass baking dish, spread out a layer of the steamed broccoli florets.
- Spread the cream of chicken sauce mixture over the top the broccoli.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Bake @ 350 for 20-30 minutes
- Serve over steamed rice. Enjoy!
Thanks for visiting our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Chicken Broccoli Casserole dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.tn