The production process is very easy, you simply need to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
A flavorful casserole packed with chicken, crumbled bacon, and pasta! Family approved and the #1 recipe on my blog!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt/pepper, to taste
- 14.5 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to375 degrees and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Drain bacon grease from skillet and place bacon on paper towl to absorb remaining grease from bacon.
- Get Full Recipe => thecookinchicks.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipes over can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn