The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Baked Penne.
Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole—this chicken, bacon, ranch combo proves it. File this under the definition of comfort food!
- 1 lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13×9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Sprinkled 6 slices chopped cooked bacon evenly over top, then sprinkle with 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz).
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
This recipe and image adapted from: www.pillsbury.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Baked Penne recipes over can be useful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn