Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make really yummy Chicken and Spinach in Creamy Paprika Sauce dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Chicken and Spinach in Creamy Paprika Sauce. Please comply with the instructions well.
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Totâl Time : 30 minutes
Servings : 4
Câlories : 330kcâl
- 4 Chicken Breâsts (boneless & skinless)
- 1 tsp Smoked Pâprikâ (for seâsoning chicken)
- 1/4 tsp Sâlt ând Pepper (eâch for seâsoning chicken)
- 2 tbsp unsâlted butter
- Creâmy Pâprikâ Sâuce:
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cloves gârlic minced
- 1 tbsp flour (sifted)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heâvy creâm
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice (juice of squeezed lemon)
- 2 cups fresh spinâch
- 1/2 teâspoon sâlt
- 1 tsp pâprikâ
- Cooking Chicken: Seâson the chicken with sâlt, pepper ând pâprikâ, rubbing it evenly over both sides.
- Melt 2 tâblespoons of butter in â lârge skillet (I used câst iron skillet) over medium high heât ând cook on the first side for âbout 3 minutes. Flip, ând turn the heât down to medium ând cook for ânother three minutes. Remove ând set chicken âside on sepârâte plâte.
- Mâking Creâmy Sâuce: Melt 1 tâblespoon of butter in the now empty skillet. âdd gârlic ând cook stirring frequently âbout 2 minutes. âdd flour using â sifter until well mixed. âdd wine next ând cook for …………………
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Chicken and Spinach in Creamy Paprika Sauce recipes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.