Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on how to make extremely yummy Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells. Please comply with the instructions well.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells include tender pasta shells filled with a cheesy shredded chicken and broccoli mixture and smothered in an easy homemade alfredo sauce.
- 12 ounce box Jumbo pasta shells
- 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli , steamed and chopped
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
- 2 large egg yolks , beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain from water and lay out on a large dish to cool, so that they don’t stick together.
- Make alfredo sauce:
- Combine butter, garlic, heavy cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer.
- Beat egg yolks in a small bowl. Add a spoonful of the hot milk mixture to the eggs, stirring to temper the eggs. Repeat with several more spoonfuls.
- Slowly add the egg mixture to the saucepan and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken, broccoli, and 1/2 cup alfredo sauce. Toss to combine.
- Add a spoonful of alfredo sauce to the bottom of a 9×13” pan. Fill shells with a large spoonful of chicken and broccoli mixture and place in prepared pan.
- Pour remaining alfredo sauce evenly over the shells. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Next time try lasagna stuffed shells or pizza stuffed shells!
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn