The manufacturing process is really easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare CHEWY GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES.
TOTAL TIME: 25 MINS PREP TIME: 15 MINS COOK TIME: 10 MINS
- 1 ½ cups unsalted butter, softened to room temperature (not melted*)
- 1 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup molasses
- 2 eggs
- 4 ½ cups (528 grams) all-purpose flour (I recommend weighing your flour for accuracy)
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and salt. Set aside.
- Using a separate mixing bowl, either with a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream together the softened butter and sugars on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy and a pale yellow color, about 2 minutes, scraping down the sides occasionally as needed. Mix in the eggs (one at a time) and molasses, and beat on medium-low speed until each is combined. Gradually add in the dry ingredient mixture and beat until it is evenly incorporated.
- Transfer the dough to an airtight container and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until the dough is completely chilled.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Roll the dough into small balls, about 1-inch in diameter. Fill a separate small bowl with sugar, and roll each ball in the sugar until it is completely coated. Place dough balls on the prepared baking sheet.
Read more please visit : www.gimmesomeoven.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making CHEWY GINGER MOLASSES COOKIES recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your friends.