The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to comply with the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Cheung Fun (Steamed Rice Noodles).
The most secretarial part of a popular Cheung fun restaurant is the sauce. Although basically soy sauce, sugar, water and oyster sauce are used in the sauce, restaurants usually add their preferred ingredients to create unique flavors. For example, some of the local restaurants use fried garlic and starch to create a garlicky thick sauce while others may offer a cleaner one.
- 1 cup rice flour , 110g
- 1/3 cup corn starch , 40g
- 50 g wheat starch
- 500 ml water
- a tiny pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped shrimp , either dried shrimp or fresh shrimp
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tbsp. dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. rock sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. sesame oil
- Chopped spring onion
- Toasted white sesame
- Sha Cha sauce or fried shallots
- In a large bowl, mix rice flour, cornstarch, wheat starch, salt oil and water. Stir well to make sure the batter is well mixed. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Prepare a rectangle or square pan and a large wok that can hold the pan. Bring enough water to a boiling and then place your pan in.
- In a small bowl, pour a small amount of oil and then brush the steaming pan with a very very thin layer of oil and then pour the batter in. (I pour around 3 tablespoons of batter each time and it should spread to form a very thin layer at the bottom). Make it even and then steam for 1 minute until the batter firms, then sprinkle shrimp and green onions. Re-steam for 2 minutes over high fire.
- Read more please visit : www.chinasichuanfood.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Cheung Fun (Steamed Rice Noodles) recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.