The manufacturing process is very easy, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Cherry Pie Bars.
Is there anything prettier than a cherry or strawberry dessert? I love the colors, I love the flavors and they are perfect for the holidays. You can use any flavor pie filling to switch it up a bit. Blueberry is another favorite of mine. As always, I love adding a little almond extract along with anything cherry. It really enhances the cherry flavor without overwhelming it.
For the bars:
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 21 oz cans cherry pie filling
For the glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°f.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in extracts. Gradually add flour.
- Spread 3 cups dough into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Spread with pie filling.
- Get full instructions : www.thecountrycook.net
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Cherry Pie Bars recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-03-16 22:16:21.