Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain an overview on exactly how to make really yummy CHEESY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER POTATO SOUP recipes. The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook CHEESY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER POTATO SOUP. Please adhere to the instructions well.
This cheesy vegan cauliflower potato soup is creamy, filling and deliciously satisfying. It’s also gluten-free, Whole30 compliant and requires just 10 ingredients and 1 hour.
- 1 bulb of garlic
- ½ a head of cauliflower, broken up into smaller florets
- 2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 – 3 sprigs of rosemary
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp prepared mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425F, grease a roasting pan or line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- Peel and discard the outer leaves from the garlic, leaving the skin intact. Cut about ¼ – ½ inch from the top of the head of garlic, exposing the individual cloves
- Add the garlic, cauliflower florets, potatoes, rosemary and ½ the chopped onion to the roasting pan or baking sheet, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with 1 – 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Click here to view complete instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making CHEESY VEGAN CAULIFLOWER POTATO SOUP dishes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.