Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really yummy Cheesy Taco Sticks recipes. The production process is really simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have written on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to prepare Cheesy Taco Sticks. Please comply with the instructions well.
Ever since I made those crazy delicious Cheesy Pizza Sticks, I’ve been dreaming up new flavors to stick inside some pizza dough to make another delicious snack time recipe.
These Cheesy Taco Sticks were the brain child and I’m happy to report – so so good!
I think what I love the most about these taco sticks is that I can use leftover taco meat from our taco dinners.
We always seem to have just enough taco meat leftover and using it in these cheesy breadsticks is the perfect way to repurpose it!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix (or homemade taco seasoning)
- 1 tube Pillsbury Pizza Dough
- 5 colby jack and cheddar cheese sticks, halved
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet, breaking up with a wooden spoon until fully browned and crumbled. Drain any fat and return skillet to stove top. Mix in the taco seasoning packet (but no water), and stir until fully coated. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.*
for full recipes please see : iwashyoudry.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Cheesy Taco Sticks dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your close friends.