Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on how to make very delicious Cheesy Taco Pasta recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Cheesy Taco Pasta. Please adhere to the instructions well.
Cheesy Taco Pasta is easy to make and tastes like the Hamburger Helper you used to eat as a kid except better. Much better.
- 1/2 pound large shells pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (or 1 packet)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the shelled pasta according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and 3/4 cup of water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Add the pasta back into the pot with the salsa and cheese.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, preferably with crunchy tortilla chips (optional) on top.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Cheesy Taco Pasta recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn