Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on just how to make extremely delicious Cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potatoes recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have written on this page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potatoes. Please follow the instructions well.
- Boil 8 cups water in a large pot. Add potatoes and cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain water and return potatoes to the pot.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add butter, sour cream, garlic salt and pepper to pot and mash until smooth.
- Spoon half of the potatoes into a greased 8×8 pan. Cover with half cup of cheese and half of bacon crumbles.
- Add the rest of the potatoes to the pan and top with remaining cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Add fresh parsley if desired. ENJOY!
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potatoes @ lilluna.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Cheesy Stuffed Mashed Potatoes recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.