Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on how to make very delicious Cheesy Potato Pancakes dishes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to prepare Cheesy Potato Pancakes. Please comply with the directions well.
6 medium russet potatoes (about 2lbs, yields about 6 cups grated potatoes)
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 large eggs, beaten
¼ cup (30gr) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3.5oz (85gr) Monterey Jack cheese
Vegetable oil for frying
Sour cream for serving
- Slice the cheese into thin 1-inch (2.5cm) squares. Set aside.
- Thinly slice the scallions.
- Grate the potatoes preferably on a box grater. (If using a food processor, make sure to pulse the shredded potatoes with the blade attachment to cut the long strands.)
- Soak the grated potatoes in a cold water for about 10 minutes. Drain and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- In a large bowl, combine the grated potatoes, sliced scallions, garlic, eggs, flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add about 1/4-inch oil into a frying pan and heat over medium high heat.
- Drop about 1 heaping tablespoon of potato mixture into the oil (I use this medium cookie scoop for this step), flatten the mixture and place a slice of cheese in the middle. Cover the cheese with a little bit of potato mixture (about ½ tablespoon of mixture).
- Cook about 3-4 pancakes at a time, and don’t overcrowd the pan. Cook the pancakes about 3 minutes on each side, or until the pancakes are cooked through and golden brown. Remove the pancakes on paper towel to drain.
- Serve warm with sour cream. (Also smoked salmon makes a great addition to these pancakes.)
Make ahead tip: Keep the cooked pancakes in the fridge. Bake them in the oven at 350° (175°C) for about 10 minutes before serving.For step-by-step photos and additional notes, read the post above.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Potato Pancakes @ sweetandsavorybyshinee.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Cheesy Potato Pancakes recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.