The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Cheesy Potato Gratin Stacks Recipe (Muffin Tin).
When you combine potatoes, cream, cheese, garlic and butter, you just can’t go wrong. These individual size portions made in a muffin tin are great as a side, for breakfast with eggs (and bacon!) OR as finger food for a party! Just 85 calories per piece and they’re freezer friendly too!
1 kg / 2 lb potatoes, large long ones
2 tbsp / 30 g butter
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 cup cream, heavy / thickened
1 tsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup grated melting cheese (cheddar, gruyere, swiss, mozzarella)
Fresh thyme leaves for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Spray a standard 12 hole muffin tin with oil.
- Peel potatoes. Stand upright then cut into cylinder shapes, then slice potatoes into thin slices around 2mm/ 1/10″ thick.
- Place butter, garlic, cream, salt, pepper and dried thyme in a microwave proof cup or bowl, then melt in 30 second bursts.
- Visit Cheesy Potato Gratin Stacks (Muffin Tin) @ recipetineats.com for full instructions and notes of recipe.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Cheesy Potato Gratin Stacks Recipe (Muffin Tin) recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.tn