The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup.
4 medium potatoes (peeled and diced)
12 oz. ham, cooked and cubed
4 cups water
2 chicken bouillon cubes
½ tsp. salt
1 tsp. garlic pepper
5 TB butter
5 TB flour
2½ cups milk
1 cup cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes, ham and water in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil, then cook on medium heat for 10-15 minutes (or when potatoes are tender).
- Add chicken bouillon cubes, salt and pepper. Mix.
- In another pan, melt butter on medium heat. Whisk in flour and stir constantly for about 1 minute. Slowly add milk and continue whisking until sauce thickens (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add the milk mixture to your pot and cook soup until heated through.
- Add cheese right before serving. Top with scallions. Serve immediately.
Original Recipes visit: Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup @ lilluna.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup recipes above can be useful for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.