Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole recipes. The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 24 oz Frozen Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Frozen Minced Onions
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese (divided)
- 3 cups Ham (diced)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl place frozen hash browns and minced onions and mix.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup, melted butter, salt, ham and 2 cups shredded cheese. Mix well
- Read more >> Click Here
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.
Originally posted 2018-01-30 03:59:00.