The production process is very simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash.
Aiming to eat more veggies? This Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipe packs an entire package of spinach swirled with an easy cheesy cream sauce.
Mouthful of a title. Mouthful of deliciousness!
Okay that was excessively cheesy, even for me! My apologies.
Please forgive me and make this easy cheesy stuffed squash the second you step foot in the kitchen. Pretty please? With Parmesan on top!
Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash
This crazy delicious garlic parmesan spaghetti squash is one of the most popular recipes on Peas and Crayons — and for good reason too!
TOTAL TIME 1 HOUR 10 MINUTES
- 1 medium spaghetti squash (approx. 2-3lbs)
- 2.5 TBSP minced garlic
- 1 tsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 5 oz fresh spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 TBSP cream cheese (optional but delicious!)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese plus extra for topping
- salt and pepper to taste
- grated or sliced mozzarella for topping to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Slice your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- For easy cutting, feel free to stick your squash in the microwave to soften it up just a tad. Pierce it a few times with a knife (to help vent so it doesn’t burst) and cook for for 3-5 minutes. The knife slides through way easier this way! Smaller squash will need about 3 minutes while larger ones will be good to go at 4-5 min.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the guidelines for making Cheesy Garlic Parmesan Spinach Spaghetti Squash recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.
Originally posted 2018-04-14 16:36:34.