Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain an overview on just how to make really delicious CHEESY FRENCH PINWHEELS dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare CHEESY FRENCH PINWHEELS. Please follow the directions well.
- Puff Pastry – 2 Sheet
- Country Dijon (Whole Grain Mustard) – 1/2 Cup
- Fresh Rosemary, Finely Chopped – 1 Tablepoons
- Salami, Very Thinly Sliced – 1/2 Pound
- Jack Cheese, Shredded – 3 Cups
- Large Egg, Beaten to Blend – 2
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 2 large baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
- Defrost puff pastry according to package instructions, about 30-40 minutes.
- Gently unfold 1 pastry sheet and place on a lightly floured surface. Use a lightly floured rolling pin to flatten out the creases.
- Spread 1/2 the mustard evenly over surface, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Sprinkle 1/2 the rosemary evenly over mustard. Arrange 1/2 the salami slices over mustard, overlapping as needed. Sprinkle 1/2 the cheese over salami. Brush plain border with beaten egg. Roll up pastry, jellyroll fashion, pressing to seal seam. Repeat with remaining pastry, mustard, rosemary, salami and cheese. Cut logs crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick rounds. Arrange rounds on prepared sheets, spacing 1 inch apart. Brush tops of rounds with egg.
- Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until nicely golden brown. Serve warm.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making CHEESY FRENCH PINWHEELS recipes over can be useful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.