The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare CHEESY CORN CASSEROLE.
This comforting six ingredient Cheesy Corn Casserole takes just 10 minutes to prepare and will be requested for Sunday dinner, holiday dinners or any day ending with the letter Y.
- 1 14.75- ounce can creamed corn
- 1 14.75- ounce can corn drained
- 1 8.5- ounce box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Get full recipe >> click here
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making CHEESY CORN CASSEROLE dishes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2017-10-13 07:55:58.