The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread.
This Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is EPIC! “Crack bread” is an appropriate name for this because it’s garlic bread – on crack! It’s basically a cheesy garlic bread, but so much more delicious!!
- 1 crusty loaf , preferably sourdough or Vienna
- 3/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- Garlic Butter:
- 100 g /3.5 oz / 7 tbsp unsalted butter , softened
- 2 large garlic cloves , minced
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley , finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Combine butter, garlic and salt in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave. Stir through parsley.
- Cut the bread on a diagonal into 2cm/1″ diamonds but do not cut all the way through the bread (just like you would cut a french stick for garlic bread).
- Use your fingers or a knife to pry open each crack and drizzle in a teaspoon of butter and stuff in a pinch of cheese. This might sound like a bit of an effort, but I promise you it is worth it! You don’t need to be super neat, it’s nice to have some of the butter drizzled over the crust.
- Wrap with foil and bake for 15minutes until the cheese has mostly melted, then unwrap and bake for 5 minutes more to make the bread nice and crusty.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your pals.tn