Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make really yummy Cauliflower Sweet Potato Turmeric Soup dishes. The manufacturing process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Cauliflower Sweet Potato Turmeric Soup. Please follow the directions well.
This Cauliflower Sweet Potato Turmeric Soup is so flavourful and comforting, I just love it. It’s started off with onion, garlic and carrot and then simmered with cauliflower, sweet potato, coconut milk and turmeric for an extra flavourful, hearty and creamy soup that’s perfect on a cold day and loaded with nourishment. Try it topped off with roasted chickpeas, curried roasted cauliflower and fresh cilantro.
- 1 medium white onion (300 g), diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp peeled fresh ginger, grated or minced
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 large or 2 small carrots (160 g), peeled and diced
- 4 cups (400 g) cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 cups (350 g) peeled and diced sweet potato
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (see notes)
- Good pinch of black pepper, or to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- Squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice
- In a soup pot over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, cauliflower and sweet potato in 1/4 cup of the vegetable broth until fragrant and starting to soften, about 10 minutes. Add a splash more broth if it’s starting to stick.
- Add the turmeric, stir and cook for another minute.
- Add the rest of the vegetable broth and simmer lightly until the cauliflower and sweet potato are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk and if needed, more vegetable broth to reach desired consistency.
- Blend about 1/2 to 3/4 of the soup so it’s somewhat creamy but still has some cauliflower and sweet potato chunks. You can do this by scooping it into a blender or by using an immersion blender right in the pot. If you prefer a completely creamy soup, feel free to blend it all until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon or lime juice, if desired.
- Serve on it’s own or topped with roasted chickpeas and fresh cilantro.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Cauliflower Sweet Potato Turmeric Soup dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn