Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely delicious Cauliflower Mac n’ Chicken Casserole recipes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Cauliflower Mac n’ Chicken Casserole. Please follow the directions well.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Chop cauliflower into 1 1/2 inch chunks. Place in casserole dish.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil over high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brown for a minute to a minute and a half on each side. Then, slice chicken into chunks and place in casserole dish. Set aside.
- Make cheese sauce by heating 3 cups of 1% milk over medium/high heat while stirring consistently. Once simmering, add in tapioca flour one tablespoon at a time and continue whisk so that milk does not burn.
- Once milk starts to thicken (8-10 minutes in), turn down to low heat and slowly add in 8 ounces of shredded white cheddar cheese. Don’t forget to continue whisking! Add salt, pepper, and garlic powder into cheese sauce.
- Pour cheese sauce over the top of chicken/cauliflower and then add 1/2 cup of chicken broth. Mix until everything is combined.
- Place in oven at 375ºF for 30 minutes (uncovered). Remove and add in noodles. *Bake for 5 minutes. Remove and stir. Place back in and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Continue to to stir often to release heat so that the noodles do not continue to cook.
- Once casserole is cooled, top with optional bread crumbs, bacon, and green onions.
Original Recipes visit: Cauliflower Mac n’ Chicken Casserole @ fitfoodiefinds.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making Cauliflower Mac n’ Chicken Casserole dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-12-15 09:41:12.