The production process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the approaches that we have created on this page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to cook Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
This is a great low carb solution that still allows you to enjoy a comforting grilled cheese sandwich. The bread is made out of cauliflower!
Yes, we’re still eating a ton of cauliflower at home. We also eat a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches, so this combines the best of both worlds.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (raw), cut into small florets and stem removed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 thick slices of white cheddar cheese (you can also use shredded cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until crumbs about half the size of a grain of rice.
- Place cauliflower into large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Your cauliflower should be soft and tender (and hot!).
- Stir cauliflower to mix up the bottom and top cauliflower. Place back into the microwave and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove and stir again so that all the cauliflower cooks evenly. Place back into microwave and cook for 5 minutes. At this point, you should see the cauliflower is starting to become more dry. Microwave for another 5 minutes. Cauliflower should still be slightly moist to the touch, but should look dry and clumped up (like photo above; similar to as if someone had chewed it up and spit it back out.) If you’ve made cauliflower pizza or breadsticks with the cloth wringing dry method, it should look the same.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your close friends.