The production process is very simple, you just require to comply with the techniques that we have created on this page. The following are the stages of just how to cook Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
This is a great low carb solution that still allows you to enjoy a comforting grilled cheese sandwich. The bread is made out of cauliflower.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower (raw), cut into small florets and stem removed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 2 thick slices of white cheddar cheese (you can also use shredded cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 450F. Place cauliflower into food processor and pulse until crumbs about half the size of a grain of rice.
- Place cauliflower into large microwave safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. Your cauliflower should be soft and tender (and hot!). (If you don’t want to use the microwave to dry out the cauliflower and prefer to steam and wring with a cloth to dry, check out my wringing instructions here.)
- Stir cauliflower to mix up the bottom and top cauliflower. Place back into the microwave and cook for another 3 minutes. Remove and stir again so that all the cauliflower cooks evenly. Place back into microwave and cook for 5 minutes. At this point, you should see the cauliflower is starting to become more dry. Microwave for another 5 minutes. Cauliflower should still be slightly moist to the touch, but should look dry and clumped up (like photo above; similar to as if someone had chewed it up and spit it back out.) If you’ve made cauliflower pizza or breadsticks with the cloth wringing dry method, it should look the same.
- Get Full Recipe => kirbiecravings.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Cauliflower Crusted Grilled Cheese Sandwiches recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn