Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get a guide on just how to make very delicious carrot zucchini toddler muffins gluten-free, dairy-free dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook carrot zucchini toddler muffins gluten-free, dairy-free. Please follow the instructions well.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup grated carrots (from 1 medium peeled carrot)
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini (from 1 medium unpeeled zucchini)
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a mini muffin pan with liners or oil lightly with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, brown rice flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Pulse until thoroughly combined. Add the dry ingredients and pulse until well incorporated. Stir in the shredded vegetables with a wooden spoon.
- Read more please visit : meaningfuleats.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making carrot zucchini toddler muffins gluten-free, dairy-free recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your good friends.