Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can obtain a guide on just how to make really delicious Carrot Cake in a Mug dishes. The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to adhere to the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Carrot Cake in a Mug. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Raise your hand if you like carrot cake.
Jump up and down if you’d like a single-serving carrot cake in a mug that takes less than 5 minutes to make and is so healthy you can eat the entire recipe in one sitting.
Yes, you really can. Of course you’ll want frosting.
- 1/4 cup spelt, white, or Bob’s gf flour
- Just over 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Optional 1/2 tsp ener-g or 2 tsp flaxmeal, to help it rise more
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, unrefined if desired, or xylitol for sugar-free
- Pinch uncut stevia OR 1 more tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup canned carrots, drained (or steamed carrots, peeled) (For a variation, sub with 1/4c pureed pumpkin) (60g)
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp oil OR more milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
Carrot Mug Cake Recipe: In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (not carrots). If you have a blender or Magic Bullet, mix all wet ingredients and blend. (For those without a blender, simply fork-mash the carrots very well before combining with the other wet ingredients.) Then mix dry into wet, and stir. Pour into greased ramekins or a little dish or mug. (I used two 1/2-cup ramekins.) If using the microwave, cook for 1 minute 20 seconds (or more or less, depending on the strength of your microwave). Or you can cook this in the oven at 350F for around 15 minutes. Let cool before trying to pop out. Serves 1-2. Scroll to the end of this post for a frosting recommendation.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Carrot Cake in a Mug dishes above can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your close friends.tn