The production procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the approaches that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Caramel Nougat Pecan Rolls.
So how was everyone’s Thanksgiving?? My turkey was raw. No, I’m not kidding. You think I’m joking when I call myself a charlatan? RAW TURKEY PEOPLE. First time hosting.
For the nougat
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, for greasing (plus more if necessary)
- 1 and 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter (from the stick you used to rub the pans)
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
For the caramel
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 7-10 cup pecans, toasted if you like
FOR THE NOUGAT:
- Use 1 stick of butter to rub the bottom and sides of a heavy 3 quart saucepan, all the way to the top. Don’t be stingy.
- Use the same stick of butter to rub the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch pan. Set aside the rest of the stick of butter, you will need it later.
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups cream, 3 cups sugar, 3 tablespoons corn syrup, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the buttered pan. Stir together over high heat. Attach your candy thermometer to the side of the pan, and make sure the bottom of it is not touching the pan.
- Let the mixture boil until it reaches 238 degrees F. Once the mixture is at a steady rolling boil, you can turn the heat down to medium or medium high, but make sure it stays at a rolling boil. I stirred pretty frequently, but I asked Emily and she said she doesn’t stir at all. The mixture will rise up to the top of the pan. I didn’t time this part, but it was at least 10-15 minutes.
Visit thefoodcharlatan.com for full recipes
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Caramel Nougat Pecan Rolls recipes above can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.