Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really yummy Caramel Apple Party Cupcakes dishes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this web page. The following are the stages of how to prepare Caramel Apple Party Cupcakes. Please follow the guidelines well.
While these Caramel Apple Party Cupcakes fit into a Fall Festival or Halloween themed dessert table perfectly, I can also see them on a carnival, circus or country fair themed birthday party.
For the Cupcakes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup apple cider or juice
- 1 teaspoon or 1 dram of apple flavor
For the Streusel Topping
- 1/4 cup unstaled butter, cold
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2/3 cup pecans, chopped
For the Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 24 muffin cups with liners. In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter and sugar until combined. Add eggs and egg yolks to the butter mixture one a time making sure each one has been incorporated. In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Measure the apple cider, pour apple flavor into cider. Alternate adding the flour mixture and the apple cider mixture to the butter mixture until combined. Fill to three fourths full (one ice cream scoop). Add 1 heaping tablespoon of the streusel to each cupcake. Bake 20 to 23 minutes. Cool completely before add frosting. Pipe or spread frosting on cooled cupcakes, top with caramel apple.
- Read more please visit : www.ladybehindthecurtain.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Caramel Apple Party Cupcakes recipes above can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.