The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars.
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Prepare one 9×13-inch glass pan by greasing thoroughly with butter or baking spray,
- or light-colored metal baking pan with foil,
- (be sure to cover the sides, you are going to use this to lift the bars).
- In a mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, rolled oats, melted butter and brown sugar together.
- Press inside the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- Meanwhile in the bowl of your electric mixer blend together cream cheese, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cornstarch and vanilla.
- Once well combined, pour on top of your graham cracker/oat crust.
- To start your apple layer, arrange the thinly sliced apple on top of the cream cheese mixture in a single layer.
- Top with the Apple Crisp Topping. Bake at 350F for 40-50 minutes.
- Once it’s done cooking, cool for 15 minutes, then refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares. Serve with caramel drizzled over the top of cheesecake bars.
Original Recipes visit: Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars @ sugarapron.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Caramel Apple Crisp Cheesecake Bars recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your buddies.