The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook CANDY CANE FUDGE.
Do you like the famous holiday White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks? It’s probably my favorite drink, and it was the inspiration behind this easy, no fail fudge! Layers of chocolate, peppermint white chocolate, and a sprinkling of candy canes for some festive color and a little crunch. This fudge is a must make this Christmas season!
- 16oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk (7oz)
- 3 candy canes (chopped)
- Line a 10″ square pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass bowl add chocolate chips and condensed milk. Heat in the microwave for about 90 seconds, stirring at 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Pour into prepared pan. In a separate bowl melt white chocolate and condensed milk.
For full instructions please see : backforseconds.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making CANDY CANE FUDGE recipes over can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2017-11-13 18:31:00.