The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to prepare Butternut Squash Broccoli Quinoa Casserole.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a 9 x13 baking dish with cooking spray. Place the quinoa, red onion and green onion in a single layer at the bottom..
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the Swanson® Chicken Broth and hummus.
- Pour the chicken broth mixture over the quinoa. Layer with the spinach and 1 cup of mozzarella. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute until it turns bright green and then run under cold water. Set aside.
- After 20 minutes, remove quinoa casserole out of the oven and mix in the broccoli and butternut squash. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese and the remaining 1 cup of mozarella cheese on top and place back in the oven for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the quinoa is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with more parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Remove from oven and serve while still warm.
Original Recipes visit: Butternut Squash Broccoli Quinoa Casserole @ lifemadesweeter.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Butternut Squash Broccoli Quinoa Casserole dishes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.